Raymax integrated systems are reliable, accurate, and affordable x-ray systems.
Unique “free standing” design
– Variable horizontal & vertical tube travel
– 90/90 tube angulations with indicator
– Horizontal tube stand movement controlled by electric locks
– Two-way float 4.5″ (optional)
– 103 lines, 8:1 ratio grid
– Certified manual collimator
– Toshiba heavy duty rotating anode
– Focal spot: 1.0mm – 2.0mm, 140,000 HU capacity
– Two 20′ high tension cables
– Plated steel cassette tray with lock
– Sealed “easy clean-up”, 28″ x 78″ table top
KV Range: 1 KV steps 40-125 KVP
MA Range: 60,120,240,300,360
Timer Range: digital, 1/120 to 2 seconds
MAS; KV: digital display
Power Requirement: 220 volt, 100 amp single phase line
Systems are scalable to include various options such as 4-way, 6-way float tables, high frequency generators, and chest stands.
Other options include:
– Radiation shields
– Wall stands
– Extended rail
– 28″ x 56″ Small table
– Fractional focus x-ray tubes
– MAS, KV display for 60 Hz
– MAS, KV display for 50 Hz
The brochure is available in high quality pdf format for printing. Each image will open in a new window in adobe acrobat. Please select an image to the right to begin. Please note that the images are high quality and will require a high speed connection for faster download.
Please contact us to meet your needs.