Raymax Medical Corp. is ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 13485:2003 Quality Systems certified and we provide an array of services by our team of experienced, factory trained staff. Some of the services we offer are:
- X-ray Room designs;
- Ministry of Labour & Ministry of Health application preparation and lead calculations;
- Lead sheeting and lead glass for building contractors;
- Equipment removal and proper disposal (including oil) – Raymax is registered with the Ministry of Environment’s HWIN program;
- Installation of equipment supplied by us, as well as equipment manufactured by other companies.
- Calibration and HARP testing;
- Preventive maintenance & re-calibration of imaging equipment;
- Troubleshooting and repairs of various imaging equipment by experienced, well trained technicians at competitive rates.
- We also offer pre-owned equipment on a first come first served basis.
We also maintain a large inventory of parts and have resources to find uncommon items, if and when required.
Raymax stands behind its product with a high level of personal support that is supplied by us and all our dealers. We train and encourage our local dealers to be able to handle all of your technical needs and product concern. However, if at any time you feel as if you cannot receive the support and care from your local Raymax provider, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.